- UHI media services (TV recording, Fuse, Camtasia Relay)
- UHI Mahara - Help with Helix
- Basic Cinematography: How To Light An Interview (3 Point Lighting Tutorial) - YouTube
- Basic Filmmaking Techniques E01 - Camera Position and Framing - YouTube
- Animoto tool
- “Straight to Camera Talking Head” versus “Documentary Style Interview”
- Cool and Credible Web Video: Old Rules, No Rules, or New Rules?
- Jisc video guide - conducting video interviews
- Best practices for using and creating video
- Jisc video guide
- Video As A Learning Tool: A Mixed Blessing?
- Educational Video Production: When educators become Producers
- The Impact of Video in Education Infographic
- The Effective Use of Video in Online Courses Infographic
- Video use and Higher Education: Options for the future
- Let’s use video to reinvent education – Ted talk by Salman Khan
- BBC Active – Education videos: ten ways to use them well
- What is Flipped Learning?
- The University of Queensland – The pedagogical benefits of video
- Flipped-Learning Toolkit: Overcoming Common Hurdles
- Flipped Institute – How to flip the classroom
- The University of Queensland – Flipped Classroom
All efforts have been made to ensure materials created by the EDU comply with current accessibility guidelines (JISC: Support for learners with disabilities).
If further assistance is required with accessibility matters please contact the student support section in your academic partner UHI: Accessing learner support.
We welcome any comments on how to improve this unit. Please feel free to pass these on at any time.
If you have any difficulty viewing this resource please contact EDU (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- the name of the resource;
- a description of the problem (please give as much detail as possible);
- the section of the resource where the problem occurred;
- your internet browser (you can check your browser version at: http://detectmybrowser.com/).
UHI provides links to external sources of information and may refer to specific Web sites, products, processes or services within this resource. Such references are examples and are not endorsements and whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of information provided UHI is not responsible for any of the content or guidance. You are advised to exercise caution.
Download a copy of this resource in PDF format.
You can also print individual pages by printing directly from the browser.