This type of quiz question asks the whole group or sub-groups to discuss and answer the question. The answers can be either viewed as suggested answers, discussed in class or produced as a printed document.
One consideration with this type of question is whether it should be produced as an HTML5 resource or whether it would be better placed in the VLE module space using functionality such as a forum so that activity could be captured.
In most contexts the advantages to your workplace and service users could include:
- high satisfaction and improved quality of working lives;
- stimulating and creative approaches;
- less replication of services;
- rapid and appropriate support;
- less isolation;
- earlier identification of problems;
- safer practice;
- improved awareness of services;
- improved services to service users;
- broader perspective;
- raised awareness of other agencies;
- clarity of role and function;
- aids planning of future development.
All efforts have been made to ensure materials created by the EDU comply with current accessibility guidelines (JISC: Support for learners with disabilities).
If further assistance is required with accessibility matters please contact the student support section in your academic partner UHI: Accessing learner support.
Unless otherwise stated all external links will open in a new tab/window
We welcome any comments on how to improve this unit. Please feel free to pass these on at any time.
If you have any difficulty viewing this resource please contact EDU (firstname.lastname@example.org) with:
- the name of the resource;
- a description of the problem (please give as much detail as possible);
- the section of the resource where the problem occurred;
- your internet browser (you can check your browser version at: http://detectmybrowser.com/).
UHI provides links to external sources of information and may refer to specific Web sites, products, processes or services within this resource. Such references are examples and are not endorsements and whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of information provided UHI is not responsible for any of the content or guidance. You are advised to exercise caution.
Download a copy of this resource in PDF format.
You can also print individual pages by printing directly from the browser.